DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Power metal

Leyrann

There is a thread about Sabaton, so I thought, why not about Power Metal in general? Just for all discussing of all Power metal bands. I think there is enough to discuss, and there will be enough people (like me) who want to learn new bands.

Agreed those are good, but in other metal, I really like Opeth, they are one of my favorites. Also I like the old metal, like Iron Maiden, or Metallica.

But I quite enjoy just listening to Slayer.

Though I should say I enjoy Opeth and Shinedown most (Shinedown, that one that made sound of madness, the one in the black tower songs topic lol)

Yeah I know most of my sentences dont make sense (lol sentece sense :D) But I'm too lazy to retype them so I just add this.

Dragonforce anyone?

Here I am! My favourite, I think. And Blind Guardian second. Very short to each other. And Ensiferum is a good third. Sabaton and Dream Theater are next, I'm not sure which one first. And of the other bands I know these are the ones I like most: Rhapsody of Fire, Fairyland and Equilibrium. And I'm still listening to new bands. I hope I can get ideas from this thread (EDIT: If there are going to be any more replies of course).

Archived