DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bin Laden dead

Kivam

38 members have voted

1. 1. Did you ever think Bin Laden would be caught & killed now?

Drekka, i respect you man; but i can't say i share your belief on AQ being "American made" any more than the president is nothing more than a figure head. i will ask for proof on OBL denying he had anythign to do with 9/11 though.

from all the reports i rememebr hearing back in 01 & 02, he never out right claimed he took part in it, never out right said he didn't either.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Osama denies 9/11

Like I said, I am not saying America is responsible. I am saying there might be corrupt people within America and other countries that are involved in this whole thing in a context that is not put out to the public eye.

There is a man called Aaron McCollum (sp?), ex military, who spoke about the false flag, I will post a link soon, give me time to find the right one. He is not the only person who says it either.

Ok. As I said I would post another link, I have done so at the bottom of this post. However, I would like to say a couple of things beforehand. (I am well aware of how weird this post turns out to be by the way, but well thats me all over :rolleyes: )

First, I present an analogy to you.

If I were to hold up my hand to you with all fingers facing up, with the palm facing back at me, you would not discard four fingers and be offended by the fact that one finger alone is an insult. Does that make sense?

In this video, Aaron McCollum talks about a lot of things that are nothing to do with this subject, and so if anyone is going to watch it, I would make the unusual and, if I am honest, probably unlikely-to-be-met request for you to only watch the parts I tell you to watch and let it stream before and between; otherwise, you will without a shadow of a doubt see a dozen proverbial middle fingers and discount the relevent parts. I feel that if you judge what I am saying based on anything outside of the parts I mention... dont get me wrong, watch however little or much you wish, but in short please do not judge me on what I am not telling you to watch, only what I am.

I myself have discarded the majority of what he says in this interview because I have not had enough validation for my personal taste. But regarding AQ this is one of a few things that make me think AQ is a false flag.

So. Here is a pre-link-posting disection.

First section I recommend is from 19-30 mins. Here he talks about AQ being a false flag.

Second section is at 53-59 mins is where he talks about exactly what he means by false flag, and he presents more of what he believes to be examples, including the tunnel bombing terrorist attack in England.

The official introduction is at 4.10, the style of these interviewers is to put a couple of taster-esque clips at the beginning, which is why it just starts off with random talking. 4.10 is the official beginning of the interview. There is a followup part to this interview which goes more into detail about his own personal history, however I cannot remember how relevent that is to this subject and I am not willing to disect another. (I dont want to look at his face for another hour and whatever! hahaha)

Of course, this is only one man with his own interpretation of events. I do not acknowledge it as truth just because he says it, in the interview he himself encourages viewers to not take him at face value and do their own research, and basically not be spoonfed.

One thing I did say earlier on that I think got dismissed though; I am not saying AQ is American-made. Read these words: I am not saying America is responsible for AQ. I am saying I think it is a viable possibility that certain individuals within America, and England also and just as much, have been involved somehow with AQ. The "special relationship" between Blair and Bush smells of the same stuff to me.

There are also those who believe England sold weapons to Bin Laden.

Anyway, enough rambling, apologies on the longest-winded and weirdest link posting of all time.

Archived