DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Refocusing The Div

Ranulf Ryan

Why does Rand feel like he is still tainted?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Why does Rand feel like he is still tainted?

• He is crazy
    • Moridin/Balefire mix
    • Paranoid
    • He doesnt
    • LTT's rubbing off on him xD

Dear SG Div Members,

As we all know, I was gone for a long time and the div went a little dormant (and yeah, according to my informant, even the other divs went like so). I apologize for my long absence as my work brings me anywhere in the globe to do some boring stuff. I know you feel like we kinda are lost at the moment and the spirit is gone and we arent active and functioning anymore. However, we will revive that one more time. We started in a good run and we will finish it still alive and kicking.

At the first week of the month, KRAs will be discussed and strategies on how to make us big, remember we got a strong recruitment team who never failed to get us the required number of members each month, plus add the enthusiasm of our L&RP Coord people, and our strict Audit and OOC person, we got a very diligent and strong staff that backs us up. It's a good resource that I was tapping in the first place. Although we still lack one part of the executives, we will manage. We did so when our good ex L&RP person left us and look at us now, we got a strong team as a replacement.

Rest assured that I am writing the approach to our activities and system. So please continue to use the boards and our temporary off site boards found in www.shayolghul.lyanna.nl

Should you have any questions, please dont hesitate to message me or any of the SG executives.

Cordially (with an evil streak),

Rand

SG DL

Ok. Here's my plan. We lure James out of his, saying his personal psychiatrist wants to see him. Then, we ring him several times, giving him false locations to go to.

Then, we smear poop all over his walls.

However, as it is, we've had quite a few people transferring to SG, and joining SG in your absence, Rand, so once we get these people up and RPing, we should be able to easily get the SG spirit going again.

Right now, I think I'll just plan out a few more RPs for Marak, 'cause, I think, if we all pitch in and start RPing, that's the best way to get SG back and moving again.

• 1 month later...