DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greenlight Mountains of Madness

TheMoose65

I've sent this to several websites yesterday, and so far IGN published an article, and Entertainment Weekly online published an article where it mentions and links to my petition. Let's get this movie made, any fan of sci-fi/horror/fantasy would love it. Lovecraft. Del Toro. Cameron. The more coverage and signatures we get the more it will get noticed and then it will get even more. If we can blow it up enough who knows the impact it will have? Thanks.

IGN- Article = http://movies.ign.com/articles/115/1154348p1.html

How many people have signed?

As of this minute 611. But it goes up a few every few minutes. The more exposure it gets the faster it'll get signatures, and hopefully we can keep the momentum up from there, and find more and more exposure for it so it continues to grow, If we get it high enough who knows what we can get to cover it. Sure, it may all be a long shot, but with the internet at our disposable this is a good chance to unite all sorts of sci-fi/horror/fantasy fans together to see if we can get enough pull to change a studio's mind. It certainly doesn't hurt anything to try, and I think it's a movie that many people will enjoy. Using the internet's myriad of resources; websites, blogs, social networking sites, youtube channels, we can keep the ball rolling until it's all over the place. And if we get it that far it will transcend it's original purpose as well and be a pretty wild example of how the internet can be used to pull something like this together that ends up working out. I say we fight the good fight.

Archived