DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Meet Atherion

MasterAtherion

Hello, Atherion, and welcome to Dragonmount! :)

Loads of people who've had umpteen (don't know how that's possible) "dances through Randland" (I love that phrase!) are having meaty discussions down in the WoT Discussion board, if you want to check that out. There are also the many fun social groups, which I definitely recommend joining. There's also the RP board, which is fantastic! I hope I've not forgotten anything to recommend... I recommend everything. Welcome, Atherion. :)

Welcome to DM Atherion! as Myrenna said, there are lots of different things that you can get involved in here...book discussions, socializing and role-playing! I personally recommend the socializing, as I'm involved in two of the organizations there. I'm currently second in command of the Band of the Red Hand, where we have plenty of music and travel like stuff, and I'm also a member of the Brown Ajah, where we have discussions about anything and everything!

I also hand out these to everyone I meet *hands the newbie a plate of extra special chocolate fudge brownies*

I do hope to see you around! :)

Archived