DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Masema and aes sedai and seanchan

PhoenixUK

No proof, but I do think the logic of why Annoura and Masuri excluded Seonid is very--interesting. Whatever the answer I hope that gets addressed.

so what do you think happened to Masema's handler (handlers) when he was killed? According to your theory they should have been with him at the time. why didn't they defend themselves?

Actually I suspect they would have extricated themselves before Malden.

why? I don't mean that they had to participate in the attack on Malden but why would the leave Masema unattended after that?

another question. how did they hide their ageless faces when they stayed with Masema? None of the Liandrin group apparently know how to use MoM. Liandrin herself had to wear a hood to hide her ageless face in Amadicia.

Masema's power was broken after Malden. He became useless.

As for your other questions, read the thread I linked above--it probably answers a whole number of issues that I havn't touched on in this thread.

Thanks. I read that thread. It doesn't really answer my second question. But after thinking about it it's possible that Moggy taught them the disguise trick before sending them to Masema. she was the one who taught it to Nyn and Elayne after all.

Read it again. Not only do I address this and make this point, I make another besides, and when I re-do it for TofM I'll also point out Delana.

No proof, but I do think the logic of why Annoura and Masuri excluded Seonid is very--interesting. Whatever the answer I hope that gets addressed.

so what do you think happened to Masema's handler (handlers) when he was killed? According to your theory they should have been with him at the time. why didn't they defend themselves?

Actually I suspect they would have extricated themselves before Malden.

why? I don't mean that they had to participate in the attack on Malden but why would the leave Masema unattended after that?

another question. how did they hide their ageless faces when they stayed with Masema? None of the Liandrin group apparently know how to use MoM. Liandrin herself had to wear a hood to hide her ageless face in Amadicia.

Masema's power was broken after Malden. He became useless.

As for your other questions, read the thread I linked above--it probably answers a whole number of issues that I havn't touched on in this thread.

Thanks. I read that thread. It doesn't really answer my second question. But after thinking about it it's possible that Moggy taught them the disguise trick before sending them to Masema. she was the one who taught it to Nyn and Elayne after all.

Read it again. Not only do I address this and make this point, I make another besides, and when I re-do it for TofM I'll also point out Delana.

sorry, I just missed the part where you said that one of the Forsaken may have taught them the disguise weave. I think it would have to be Moggy if she sent them to Masema.

Archived