• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

And hai Len :)

I fine. And where have you been? Done anything exiting in your goneness?

I did stuffs. Work stuffs, school stuffs. Stuff stuffs. Mostly stuff. Oh and some fencing stuff.

fencing?

Sabre or epee?

Epee. Its funny cause where I go to fence there's about 3 epees and lots of Sabre's, so I always get funny looks form them.  :tongue:  Theres abit of a playful rivalry there between the two.

I did stuffs. Work stuffs, school stuffs. Stuff stuffs. Mostly stuff. Oh and some fencing stuff.

fencing?

Sabre or epee?

Epee. Its funny cause where I go to fence there's about 3 epees and lots of Sabre's, so I always get funny looks form them.  :tongue:  Theres abit of a playful rivalry there between the two.

ah, no foils?

so now I'm at the age where all the wonderkids will be upstaging me

Um, wha'?

oh how serendipitous

Oooo big words. I like big words.

related I suppose, I wanted to listen to "Royals" and then it was on the radio streaming tab I had open, and the singer of song is 16, and is only a matter of time till I buy someone in a football manager mode who is younger than me

fencing?

Sabre or epee?

ah, no foils?

I think theres only 1 person who focuses on foils, but there are about twice as many foils as there are Epees right now. Thats cause we just got alot of new people in and foils are what we start everyone on when they first start learning. Once they have gotten the basics down to a reasonable degree we let them pick foil, epee or sabre.