• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

From another post:

When I was 7 or 8 I did a science project on the antibacterial efficacy of various soaps. Basically involved keeping hands dirty for a day, pressing grubby thumbs into petri dishes full of agar, then washing and doing the same again. I'd take tracings of the cultures: bigger colonies were bad, smaller ones good. This ended up winning the county science fair for my grade in a large metropolitan area, so that was nice.

But before that, after I'd finished the experiments but before I'd discarded the dishes, I got into a dispute with my parents (don't remember what about). I thought, "I'll show them". So I took the nastiest culture and swabbed it onto their bedroom doorknob. They both got sick as dogs and I had to take care of them for a couple of days. Served me right.

TL;DR--I waged bacteriological warfare against my parents using my science project. But I told them long ago and we laugh about it now.

Edited by Smiley73

these people

Which people are those?

my cousins, well the family. Aunt and grand-pa

made me pose for photos with my trophies

How fun

as I understand it they've told everyone at their school (my aunt's a teacher their and when they heard they were on a school trip) and people were asking for photos :/

these people

Which people are those?

How fun

as I understand it they've told everyone at their school (my aunt's a teacher their and when they heard they were on a school trip) and people were asking for photos :/

Poor Diny :laugh:

Yoo gonna get copies of them?

these people

Which people are those?

How fun

Poor Diny :laugh:

Yoo gonna get copies of them?

probably not