• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

one direction is actually the reason i’m so happy all the time like goD i was having such a sad time in 2011 and i found this random group of boys dancing on some beach in august and ever since then they’ve been making me happier and happier every day i can never be sad as long as one direction exists and as long as i can keep them as a memory wow

a summary of the trailer:

oNE DIRECTIO N louIS IN TANK TOPS JAPan zaYN /JAPAN ZAYN/ liam LIAMS MOM CRYING ZAYN ZAYNS MOM CRYING ZAYN BUYING HIS MOM A HOUSE A HOUSE loTS OF FANS WOW SING ING SONGS SINGI NG BEST SONG EVER SHIRTLESS BOYS NIALL DRINK THE SOUP STILL CRYI nG abouT ZAYNS MOM

a summary of the trailer:

oNE DIRECTIO N louIS IN TANK TOPS JAPan zaYN /JAPAN ZAYN/ liam LIAMS MOM CRYING ZAYN ZAYNS MOM CRYING ZAYN BUYING HIS MOM A HOUSE A HOUSE loTS OF FANS WOW SING ING SONGS SINGI NG BEST SONG EVER SHIRTLESS BOYS NIALL DRINK THE SOUP STILL CRYI nG abouT ZAYNS MOM

this is basically the accurate summary of the trailer tbh

*massive drag* “dude what are we gonna name this new single”

“dudue this is.w… man i dont know its gona be like the best song ever though”

“duuuuuuuuuuuuuDE THAT’S IT”

you have to wonder though

people who try to strip them of their artistry because they dont make “real” music or write all of their songs can get *fricked by a porupines family cause those boys work their ASSES off touring, doing interviews, doing photoshoots, travelling, in the studio, rehearsing, doing adverts like they really are so busy

Wooooo oooo walmart rearranged their arts/crafts section and they have a bunch of new stuff so I actually found more than I needed, ehehehe. But I didn't get everythign I wanted. I still have some restraint. >.> I wasn't going to get the knitting kit I saw but it was only $10 and it had a book with 18 projects, two sets of needles (admittedly they're probably terrible quality haha), a cable needle, a stitch holder, and a bunch of stitch markers. As well as a gauge-measuring tool. Like, I didn't have half of that stuff and I've been wanting to learn how to cable but I never had the right tools, haha.