• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Just had a most embarrassing moment.... screeching at moi brother to run after teh ball "FASTER YOU SILLY BOY, YOO IS MOVING LIKE AN OLD MAN!!!"

And in teh exact moment I uttered teh last two words, moi eyes travelled to le track beside the footy pitch where un rather elderly gentleman was walking along and looked vair vair surprised.....

Ok, well I dunno if you've heard of a Maclaurin Series or Taylor Series? You can write more complicated functions as infinite polynomials. The series expansion for cos x is 1 - (x^2)/2! + (x^4)/4! - (x^6)/6! + ... When you sub 3x in, you get 1 - (9x^2)/2! + (lots of other terms that are insignificant as x tends to zero)

Ok, well I dunno if you've heard of a Maclaurin Series or Taylor Series? You can write more complicated functions as infinite polynomials. The series expansion for cos x is 1 - (x^2)/2! + (x^4)/4! - (x^6)/6! + ... When you sub 3x in, you get 1 - (9x^2)/2! + (lots of other terms that are insignificant as x tends to zero)

heard of it is passing, that's fine then thanks. I thinks this is an old worksheet