DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

I was stalking Rawry's school and I found something funny and was debating whether to post it but I won't cos he'll prolly shout at me :laugh: or steal my nutelly >.> :gollum:

really? Now I'm interested
Just noticed I used the word debating in there :laugh:

I noticed, I was wondering, I think my mother found the same thing

*more giggly*

:laugh:

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

A physicist and engineer and a mathematician were sleeping in a hotel room when a fire broke out in one corner of the room. Only the engineer woke up he saw the fire, grabbed a bucket of water and threw it on the fire and the fire went out, then he filled up the bucket again and threw that bucketfull on the ashes as a safety factor, and he went back to sleep. A little later, another fire broke out in a different corner of the room and only the physicist woke up. He went over measured the intensity of the fire, saw what material was burning and went over and carefully measured out exactly 2/3 of a bucket of water and poured it on, putting out the fire perfectly; the physicist went back to sleep. A little later another fire broke out in a different corner of the room. Only the mathematician woke up. He went over looked at the fire, he saw that there was a bucket and he noticed that it had no holes in it; he turned on the faucet and saw that there was water available. He, thus, concluded that there was a solution to the fire problem and he went back to sleep.

Is yoo going by yourself?

Yarr

and then later in the year moi dad and middle brother be also going, they mebbe take some stuff....the rest will has to be sent :P

...why do things cost money? :sad:

:/

*scenic moo*

*falls over laughing* XD

Yoo cans be my foley sound effects Master on set twinneh :laugh:

One of my housemates has sugar on her fried bread with turkey and pepper sandwich...

Hm

>.>

*totally did not read as "fried head"*

One of my housemates has sugar on her fried bread with turkey and pepper sandwich...

Hm

rice with butter and sugar. Try it

Oookay...

But I only have butter >.>

*plottehs for the next time home*

*...also plottehs essplanations for parents when kitchen splodeys*

'splosions? Where?