*good luckses* :)

.....it no went very well :/

:sad:

Oh noes :(

What happened?

>.>

*sigh*

Ok long storeh:

I needs 6 fillings (even though these aren't very bad yet) and un root canal. The dentist said I couldn't have dealt with the pain for two more days cos it was REALLY inflamed already O.o apparently I's a very high pain threshold because I've been holding out on it for the past three days. Anyway, first step (of three) of root canal done today (taken le nerve out of tooth *wincesniffle* and temp filling in) - each step be $300. Each filling be $200 when I gets around to it, so all on all around 2000 bucks from my own pocket because parents had un biig go at me too over le phone. Aaand the whole left side of my face be numb...is kinda getting better though.

What happened?

>.>

*sigh*

Ok long storeh:

I needs 6 fillings (even though these aren't very bad yet) and un root canal. The dentist said I couldn't have dealt with the pain for two more days cos it was REALLY inflamed already O.o apparently I's a very high pain threshold because I've been holding out on it for the past three days. Anyway, first step (of three) of root canal done today (taken le nerve out of tooth *wincesniffle* and temp filling in) - each step be $300. Each filling be $200 when I gets around to it, so all on all around 2000 bucks from my own pocket because parents had un biig go at me too over le phone. Aaand the whole left side of my face be numb...is kinda getting better though.

are these since you've been on your own or are their.. umm... roots still from when you were home

What happened?

>.>

*sigh*

Ok long storeh:

are these since you've been on your own or are their.. umm... roots still from when you were home

Roots? :unsure:

At least is less hurty..? :unsure:

Slightly - no more big headache, jaw still feels weird though. But getting step 2 hopefully done on Wednesday :)

After that....homeward bound, and do le fillings in Germany maybe...

Goods :) will be better

...is yoo gonna be around somewhere I can sends you birthday card?

oh, twubble roots. I guess. I no know what I've done wrong, maybe they just upset I have to have so much done. We don't get much sweet stuffs at home and haven't felt any pain for a loong time. But I hasn't been to the dentists for yeears either >.>

my point, 6 fillings and a root canal in like what 2 weeks of living away - seems unlikely

At least is less hurty..? :unsure:

Slightly - no more big headache, jaw still feels weird though. But getting step 2 hopefully done on Wednesday :)

After that....homeward bound, and do le fillings in Germany maybe...

Goods :) will be better

...is yoo gonna be around somewhere I can sends you birthday card?

Aww :wub: yesh I is at home alla time until le 21st when I.....leave...for Europesies...o.O

oh, twubble roots. I guess. I no know what I've done wrong, maybe they just upset I have to have so much done. We don't get much sweet stuffs at home and haven't felt any pain for a loong time. But I hasn't been to the dentists for yeears either >.>

my point, 6 fillings and a root canal in like what 2 weeks of living away - seems unlikely

ohhh *facepalm* nahh. I hasn't been to le dentist in years. It only just started hurting now, a filling fell out and exposed everything only a couple months ago or so