• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Student debt is not even remotely the same as regular debt, and it's important to remember that

Yarr, but still...

Seriously, don't let it get in the way of you doing what you want to do. You only pay back student loans once you can afford it, and if you can never afford it then you never pay it back, and it doesn't affect your credit rating

Fink it would be doable to work as well as studying full time?

Absolutely. Most people I know have some kind of job

*Disclaimer* This is based purely on what I know from Scotland/Britain, so I've no idea how it would work in Germany for example, although I don't see why it wouldn't be much the same

Student debt is not even remotely the same as regular debt, and it's important to remember that

Yarr, but still...

Seriously, don't let it get in the way of you doing what you want to do. You only pay back student loans once you can afford it, and if you can never afford it then you never pay it back, and it doesn't affect your credit rating

Fink it would be doable to work as well as studying full time?

Absolutely. Most people I know have some kind of job

*Disclaimer* This is based purely on what I know from Scotland/Britain, so I've no idea how it would work in Germany for example, although I don't see why it wouldn't be much the same

good logic :P

..is still a lot of money on moi conscience...

Bah my dad is just vair negative about it all and it makes me feel bad >.> I shall has to think about it more

:) I'd love to has a job at the same time.

Germany wouldn't be un problem, I don't have to pay there. But the film academies only take a vair LIMITED number of applicants, so not very realistic thinking I can get in there :p