• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Uhoh a rescue truck with the siren going just went by...

two people got rushed to hospital by ambulance at school yesterday, seperate incidents

Ooh dear :unsure:

Is dey ok?

two people got rushed to hospital by ambulance at school yesterday, seperate incidents

Eep hope they're okay :/

one boy "slipped and fell in the shower". from the inverted commas you can tell that I think this is a dubious explanation for something the boys would rather not want to be found out. Apparently he cracked his skull and is in ICU.

other boy just arrived at the school, got hit in the head and had a seizure - frothing at the mouth and everything apparently

Is dey ok?

one boy "slipped and fell in the shower". from the inverted commas you can tell that I think this is a dubious explanation for something the boys would rather not want to be found out. Apparently he cracked his skull and is in ICU.

other boy just arrived at the school, got hit in the head and had a seizure - frothing at the mouth and everything apparently

:sad: oh no!

...your school scares me :/

Edited by Nyanna al'Meara

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Asana)

Where's this from?

:O

...Lion King!! :happy:

thought so

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEBENYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MAMA' ITS YISI BAAA

at least that's what I hear

XD

This is what I hear:

NYAAAAAAAA TZIBANGNEEEEAAAA

BABAKEECHEEBABAAAAAAH

Is dey ok?

what part of it exactly?

Is dey ok?

what part of it exactly?

Le assumption that teh boys seem to be allowed free reign of crazehness with little or no supervision :P

Ugh I can just picture stuff like this happening if my brothers were by themselves >.<

Is dey ok?

what part of it exactly?

Le assumption that teh boys seem to be allowed free reign of crazehness with little or no supervision :P

Ugh I can just picture stuff like this happening if my brothers were by themselves >.<

little or no supervison...

sounds about right, I mean it could just be harmless, I mean there's nothing to do about an injury in rugby, but the other guy might have genuinely slipped in the shower, I just doubt it cause it sounds excuse like, you know, like "I fell down the stairs"

boys are unruly, very little will ever change this. If you rule them with an iron fist it only causes problems when the iron fist is removed, has happened before in our school