• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Maybe if you go and live somewhere really cold for a while yoo will become more cold tolerant

Haha, yeah!! It's quite funny because all teh Chilean peeps I know are complaining of the cold while I walk around in a tshirt at night because compared to 30cm-snow-NZ-mountains-atm, this is TROPICAL!! :laugh:

I work with ppl who bring blankets and gloves to the office and sit huddled,covered from head to toe in these things,complaining that they're freezing when the indoor temperature falls below 68 degrees. they won't wear stockings or proper shoes, or even skirts longer than mid thigh, and god forbid sleeves... but behave like soviet prisoners on the way to Siberia, ya.

- So will he come to the ball tomorrow?

- I believe so.

*girl's reactions:*

I have to have your muslin!

I'll lend you my green slippers!

They were mine.

I'll do your mending for a week.

I'll retrim your new bonnet.

Two weeks I'll do it for.

It's not the same!

It's not the same.

I can't breathe.

I think one of my toes just came off.

:rolleyes:

Maybe if you go and live somewhere really cold for a while yoo will become more cold tolerant

Haha, yeah!! It's quite funny because all teh Chilean peeps I know are complaining of the cold while I walk around in a tshirt at night because compared to 30cm-snow-NZ-mountains-atm, this is TROPICAL!! :laugh:

I work with ppl who bring blankets and gloves to the office and sit huddled,covered from head to toe in these things,complaining that they're freezing when the indoor temperature falls below 68 degrees. they won't wear stockings or proper shoes, or even skirts longer than mid thigh, and god forbid sleeves... but behave like soviet prisoners on the way to Siberia, ya.

now that's silly, they should be introduced to the power of FLUFFEH

Lizzy - "If every man does not end the evening in love with you, then I'm no judge of beauty."

Jane - "Or men."

Lizzy - "No, they are far too easy to judge."

Jane - "They're not all bad."

Lizzy - "Humourless poppycocks, in my limited experience."

Jane - "One day Lizzy, someone will catch your eye, and then you'll have to watch your tongue."