DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

INFP

creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, prone to quitting, prone to feelings of loneliness, ambivalent of the rules, solitary, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, focus on fantasies, acts without planning, low self confidence, emotionally moody, can feel defective, prone to lateness, likes esoteric things, wounded at the core, feels shame, frequently losing things, prone to sadness, prone to dreaming about a rescuer, disorderly, observer, easily distracted, does not like crowds, can act without thinking, private, can feel uncomfortable around others, familiar with the darkside :myrddraal:(although in rl...), hermit, more likely to support marijuana legalization, can sabotage self, likes the rain (but I like most weather...), sometimes can't control fearful thoughts, prone to crying, prone to regret, attracted to the counter culture, can be submissive, prone to feeling discouraged, frequently second guesses self,, can feel victimized, prone to confusion, prone to irresponsibility, can be pessimistic, not punctual, not always prepared

Some of the blue is only slightly true, some more...

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I stopped watching the video halfway through, pre-emptively stopping the nightmares, I can't take scary games

Same, I got seriously jittery when creeping through the abandoned subways in Fallout. Not that it's a particularly scary game, but stuff potentially jumping out at me in the dark makes me like that :laugh: