DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Monday is a little messed up, we have a maths olympiad that goes over the first lesson and the the last two lesson are taken out because all the teachers will be doing leadership appraisals. Also I have a contextual (lol) test on the kite runner on Tuesday. I might have to go through some stuff for that

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

aaah back after a long while

How did your super busy day go?

Tuesday? Better than expected, I didn't have to go to the community service in the middle because the bus was full so I spent time studying. then after school I studied. The debate was pretty terrible though and our schools side lost over really silly stuff that the juniors really shouldn't be getting wrong. Public speaking was a funny, I came in time to get a coke and doughnut and listen to some impromptu speeched

Nice, looks like it all turned out alright :)

everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg

Did you do anything special for that?

1. no classes

2. you can leave at 12:30 (but I do that every friday anyway)

3. General awesome stuff to do

It started off with a praise service, which was basically a few hymns, readings, and a pretend interview with an actor playing the part of our founder, just getting information across. Also the actor came on a carriage pulled by the biggest horse I have ever seen, which isn't out of many horses, but this one was quite massive.

After that was the avenue mile which my house makes near compulsory for attendance for everyone, but I wanted to be there anyway.

Then inter-house tug-of-war, we got knocked out of both junior and senior in the first round, which was a little disappointing.

Next I went to the boys- old pupils debate, which was really funny, as everyone takes it as a joke and not seriously.

then I watched a little inter-house waterpolo, played some table tennis and then left

1. no classes

It started off with a praise service, which was basically a few hymns, readings, and a pretend interview with an actor playing the part of our founder, just getting information across. Also the actor came on a carriage pulled by the biggest horse I have ever seen, which isn't out of many horses, but this one was quite massive.

After that was the avenue mile which my house makes near compulsory for attendance for everyone, but I wanted to be there anyway.

Then inter-house tug-of-war, we got knocked out of both junior and senior in the first round, which was a little disappointing.

Next I went to the boys- old pupils debate, which was really funny, as everyone takes it as a joke and not seriously.

then I watched a little inter-house waterpolo, played some table tennis and then left

That sounds fun :)

1. no classes

That sounds fun :)

immense fun