• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

2408894_460s.jpg

Two years ago I wrote my AP maths exam at the same time the grade 12's wrote their last school exam. Basically as soon as they got the chance to hand in most of them jumped up and made quite a bit of noise while handing in their papers

I remember my last GCSE exam (we only had to stay in education until the end of year 11 then, age 15/16 so it was my last compulsary exam). It was French and I was so happy to be out :D mucho skipping and bouncing ensued

the last exam isn't the end of school, if your in grade 12 you still have valedictory and for everyone else, you get your exams back and so forth. The actual last day is a vibe. We go to chapel, get some wafers and wine for eucharist (if that's your thing) sing the psalm 150 and then disperse

...now I just realised my last exams are in 3 months o.O

:panic:

I thought you were getting your results back? are those the university entrance exams or something? I'd link you a singing of psalm 150, but I don't think there's a proper replication of that many boys, singing that loudly. we quite enjoy psalm 150, the ground literally shakes

I thought you were getting your results back? are those the university entrance exams or something? I'd link you a singing of psalm 150, but I don't think there's a proper replication of that many boys, singing that loudly. we quite enjoy psalm 150, the ground literally shakes

Our A level exams are split up over the 2 years, in Jan, June year 12 and Jan, June year 13. We get our results for the January ones on Thursday and then I will see if I need to resit anything and may help me decide which uni to accept as my first choice. Then in June we have the final exams and I have le scary STEP papers :/ We get our June results on the 16th of August (everybody has known that date for a while now lol) and then we see if we got into uni or college or whatever

Our A level exams are split up over the 2 years, in Jan, June year 12 and Jan, June year 13. We get our results for the January ones on Thursday and then I will see if I need to resit anything and may help me decide which uni to accept as my first choice. Then in June we have the final exams and I have le scary STEP papers :/ We get our June results on the 16th of August (everybody has known that date for a while now lol) and then we see if we got into uni or college or whatever

so your still going to school?

so your still going to school?

For the next 3 and a half months, yesh.