• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

School never give us labcoats :/

WHAT?!?! We have to wear them, and goggles as well, which is a mission with my glasses

Goggles if we have chemicals or fire and the teacher remembers. And occasionally I tie my hair back. But normally I don't.

Also any practical I do has a habit of not working.

We were building motors in physics. Everybody else was done, working fine. Mine was exactly like theirs. It didn't work. Teacher checked it. Everything was fine. It just didn't work.

I don't think physics likes me. It tends to break when I do it :unsure:

WHAT?!?! We have to wear them, and goggles as well, which is a mission with my glasses

Goggles if we have chemicals or fire and the teacher remembers. And occasionally I tie my hair back. But normally I don't.

We were building motors in physics. Everybody else was done, working fine. Mine was exactly like theirs. It didn't work. Teacher checked it. Everything was fine. It just didn't work.

LOL. I prefer chemistry to be honest.

Tying back your hair is probably smart.

My current science teacher is awesome, I had him two years ago as well. He taught in England a few years back and one girl nearly set her hair on fire, I can't remember exactly how though.

Actually when my teacher was at university he had to clean up the lab after some experiment, and basically he just wipe everything into a bin. Some or other chemicals reacted and started a fire. Then acting on instinct not science, he tried to put out the fire by stomping it with his foot, when he really should have been closing the bin lid. But that's SCIENCE

LOL. I prefer chemistry to be honest.

Tying back your hair is probably smart.

My current science teacher is awesome, I had him two years ago as well. He taught in England a few years back and one girl nearly set her hair on fire, I can't remember exactly how though.

Actually when my teacher was at university he had to clean up the lab after some experiment, and basically he just wipe everything into a bin. Some or other chemicals reacted and started a fire. Then acting on instinct not science, he tried to put out the fire by stomping it with his foot, when he really should have been closing the bin lid. But that's SCIENCE

Yes, I am quite attached to my hair...