• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

We have an awesome history teacher, mr. Law. He throws complex humour around thhe classroom and only about five of us get his jokes in the whole school. Me and Kris were researching various things to improve our Zombie Plan in the library, and suddely we found him looking over our shoulders and wearing his "ooh, cool!" expression. We tried to casually shuffle our notes into our folders and he, without any prompting, put up his hand as if in a pledge and said "i swear that, if i can see your nefarious plans, then at the first sign of zombies you may shoot me in the head and your secrets will be safe... now what's that, some sort of zepplin?..."

My maths teacher is also in charge of a school acappela group who went on a little tour somewhere off in the country, and on the trip one of the boys bought a hamster and called it Marion (my maths teacher's first name), and now the hamster is in her class, because unspeakable horrors would probably befall it in our school house (house as in a grouping of students, I don't know if thats a concept that's around in other countries)

We used to have houses for sports and other stuffs, but I think they got rid of them...

yes like that but in our school each house has a bit of ground and buildings, like a locker-room, rec room (recreation room), matric (grade 12/last year room), and offices for teachers in our house

yeah our house is rowdy, very rowdy, Today was the first day of school, we have new-newboys, which means moar rowdyness

These really aren't fabulous, but the first one's okay because only I and another person caught the humor of the statement. We were staining kidney beans in Biology using methylene blue, but no one could spell it (the level of intelligence in high school stuns me) so our teacher (actually a PE teacher who taught one period of Biology) decided, "Alright, we'll call it meth blue for speed purposes."

These really aren't fabulous, but the first one's okay because only I and another person caught the humor of the statement. We were staining kidney beans in Biology using methylene blue, but no one could spell it (the level of intelligence in high school stuns me) so our teacher (actually a PE teacher who taught one period of Biology) decided, "Alright, we'll call it meth blue for speed purposes."

:laugh: