• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Thanks, Cindy. I didn't even think about having the dog clean it up (the food was meant for the dog we're taking care of and he's been stubborn about eating the last couple of days, but our dog was more than happy to eat it instead XD). She got the job done pretty well.

And I'm wearing 2 pairs of warmer socks and some more layers, and I walked around for a bit, so I'm feeling better. Mostly.

Brain is panicking about school.

you are too smart to panic about school

Thank you. But I'm starting to regret not applying to unis with lower entry requirements. Uh.

well stop worrying.

you'll get where youw ant to go.

i may not be smart myself but ic an read smart and you are smart.

wile e. coyote super genius.

Thanks, Cindy. I didn't even think about having the dog clean it up (the food was meant for the dog we're taking care of and he's been stubborn about eating the last couple of days, but our dog was more than happy to eat it instead XD). She got the job done pretty well.

And I'm wearing 2 pairs of warmer socks and some more layers, and I walked around for a bit, so I'm feeling better. Mostly.

i never stop expecting a dog to come clean up food i drop. stil guts me when he doesn't.

seriously, water warms fastest, and keep walking till you feel more than mostly better.

sitting is bad for anyone especially if you have circulation problems.

feel all better.

I'd say "FML" but that's too nice for what I'm feeling right about now.

what's FML?

F*** My Life. I dunno if it's still around (oh, apparently it is), but there was a whole website called that, where people posted stories like...

"Today, I was screaming at my neighbor to shut his dog up. After 30 minutes of bellowing, he yelled back that it was my dog that was barking. He was right. FML"

"Today, I helped my son do his maths homework. He got a C and won’t talk to me anymore. FML"

Things like that.

On the bright side, I thought I got all the Reese's candy out of my stocking, but every time I've reached into it today expecting to grab a pack of Jelly Bellies, I've grabbed Reese's. Which is great, because I'm reaching into it because I'm depressed and want chocolate. XD