• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

lfCVb6f.png

I translated this as I went along, many lols had

waitwut?

I do french at school so I translated as I read the french

I always laugh at people that type something in a language they do not know or only vaguely know to be shown up like thus.

nah, it's meant to be outrageously wrong, it's a tumblr thing

My Tumblr has changed a lot since I was properly active then!

memes crop up pretty fast (not to mention you might possibly just have missed it - like maybe you're on the opposite side of tumblr)

Possibly - I don't usually look for things like that :P

I spontaneously purchased some gloves with lacy bits on

we'll see how this bit of shopping ends

>.>

What could possibly go wrong?

Shopaholic = get into debt = sell house = sell all things = you can stay on my couch

That reminds me of a wee story.

End of last year, I liked a girl, she agreed to try with me but take it slow. We were not officially together at any point though. After trying for a month it turns out she had fallen for one of my close friends. A while later they get together. Now fast forward a couple months - I begin to like this other girl! She and I hang for a week or two and then well, we started dating! I made an effort to go see her whenever I could while still giving her some alone time. Turns out she didn't actually feel for me but still had feelings for another one of my close friends - they had a thing before she started hanging with me, she got attached, he didn't - and then she dumped me.

Well the day she dumped me the guy who had girl one fall for him told me "She's a (female dog) and not good enough for you! I've always hated her." Found out today, 2 months on, girl two and guy one are now together. I think he likes to take things I had once. o.o

That reminds me of a wee story.

End of last year, I liked a girl, she agreed to try with me but take it slow. We were not officially together at any point though. After trying for a month it turns out she had fallen for one of my close friends. A while later they get together. Now fast forward a couple months - I begin to like this other girl! She and I hang for a week or two and then well, we started dating! I made an effort to go see her whenever I could while still giving her some alone time. Turns out she didn't actually feel for me but still had feelings for another one of my close friends - they had a thing before she started hanging with me, she got attached, he didn't - and then she dumped me.

Well the day she dumped me the guy who had girl one fall for him told me "She's a (female dog) and not good enough for you! I've always hated her." Found out today, 2 months on, girl two and guy one are now together. I think he likes to take things I had once. o.o

Had to read that twice to get it.

*Flow diagrams*