DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another question

Clepto

I only got one post in the Saidin 101 thread, though it clocks in just over 1700 words. Do I need more Saidin Learning posts? If so, it appears that the first free RP thread I was in ended before I could get the fourth post in. Can I roll both of those requirements into one thread? For example, some practice with saidin during free time, possibly with others joining in?

No. You cannot combine word counts from two seperate RP's.

Considering the word count on that thread, and the fact that you joined late, I'll give you credit on that one if you do one more post on it, just to wrap up the class.

As for the other one, I'm sure you can poke one of the others into a reply to get that last post out.

Oh yeah, one thing I noticed reading over your threads. Gavin's weird gleemans cloak. He would not be allowed to wear that around. The Asha'mans black coat is a military uniform, meant to make everyone look the same. On equal ground. Asha'man are expected to sever all ties to the outside world upon joining the Tower. Even a king wouldn't be allowed any special wardrobe. As a dedicated, he might get away with it if he was performing at the inn, but definitely not as a soldier.

A good way to think of Soldier rank is something like military boot camp. The whole point is to break you down and build you up the way you're needed. There's not a lot of freedom to anything until getting that silver sword pin.

EDIT: Ha! Grimm beat me to it. You can problem get several posts out of him. Keep him busy for a bit. Problem solved :)

Awesome. I'll go through and edit everything to show that he's at least set aside the gleeman's cloak until later. And I'll get couple more posts in the aforementioned threads.

It looks like once I get those done, all that's left is finishing the Game of Thrones (Stones) with Lir and I'll be about done.

Again, thanks for all the feedback.

Awesome. I'll go through and edit everything to show that he's at least set aside the gleeman's cloak until later. And I'll get couple more posts in the aforementioned threads.

It looks like once I get those done, all that's left is finishing the Game of Thrones (Stones) with Lir and I'll be about done.

Again, thanks for all the feedback.

Hmm maybe my madness will manifest in the form of literary puns.

By the way, if anyone wants to put a post on my intro thread Focus, I could finish it up. I've got three posts there now but Corlock has been mia for a few days.

Hmm maybe my madness will manifest in the form of literary puns.

As an English major by education, and tech writer by trade, I can think of far worse ways to go mad. Though I'll be honest, I didn't know for sure you were alluding to Martin's series when I posted that. Either way, it amuses me.

Though admittedly, I'm rather easy to amuse.

By the way, if anyone wants to put a post on my intro thread Focus, I could finish it up. I've got three posts there now but Corlock has been mia for a few days.

If it's acceptable to post as an NPC, I'd post something as Haver showing you to your bunk or something, since we've both already posted that we haven't met until the Game of Stones.