DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Verin Sedai . . . a mystery to me.

Limedust

Something else that may be of interest, isn't Verin the one that called upon Egwene and gave her the dream ter'angreal? And also told her all about the last dreamer the tower had (can't remember name). Immediately after giving it to her the chapter goes to Verin's perspective and implies some extensive scheming I think. I need to re-read to find out exactly what though. (quote)

Egwene is going up to Verin's apts and sees a flash of white ahead (Lanfear?) and receives the dream ter'angreal from Verin (only verin knows of it's existence) along with info on Liandrin and the other BA who fled the tower. After Egwene leaves Verin opens a box and looks at Corianine Neadal's notes on T'A'R wondering if she should have given this to Egwene along with the dream ter'angreal. Why did she keep this info to herself?

This always made me wonder about Verin possibly being Black, or compelled by Lanfear to give the ring to Egwene. Lanfear at the time was guiding Egwene, Nynaeve, and Elayne towards Tear (by telling them as Else Grinwell that Liandrian and friend's belongings were in storage for them to go thru ...with clues leading them to Tear).

I'm just not sure of Verin....

Archived