DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

One RING... oh wait...

soccerscott

Don't act like you're not impressed. Hey speaking of impressive... How has everyone else managed to stay away from this post this long!! COME BACK!! This could be EPIC. (dude...we really need a new word for epic. it just isn't... epic anymore... I'm going to thesaurus(sp) the shit out of epic)

Gotta point this out if no one else has... you made me 'chuckle' (I'm a man in the military damnit...I don't giggle)that in your location, you went all cliche(sp). Good stuff Ice and Fire. I also dig that this whole site other than a book discussion, is essentially a w/c (aka work chat) guild if you will. I may be hanging myself more with this than with SoT...but I USED to play WoW.. ok ok... let the jokes and folley fly... and we had a pretty bad ass forum going before I quit and of course the world revolving around my exsistance the forums collapsed and the game itself went to garbage. You can all applaud now. :)

Well not to be conceited or anything, but I am pretty awesome. :happy:

Gotta point this out if no one else has... you made me 'chuckle' (I'm a man in the military damnit...I don't giggle)that in your location, you went all cliche(sp). Good stuff Ice and Fire. I also dig that this whole site other than a book discussion, is essentially a w/c (aka work chat) guild if you will. I may be hanging myself more with this than with SoT...but I USED to play WoW.. ok ok... let the jokes and folley fly... and we had a pretty bad ass forum going before I quit and of course the world revolving around my exsistance the forums collapsed and the game itself went to garbage. You can all applaud now. :)

Well not to be conceited or anything, but I am pretty awesome. :happy:

Do you know what the height of conceit is? Having an orgasm and calling out your own name.

Archived