DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings from former MUD player

Talir1013

Hello all,

Thought I would finally say hello and start posting. I used to be very involved in the online world of WoT, playing on the old Wheel of Time mud back in the mid-90s. I had a few characters on that, but had by far the most fun after I applied for and won the right to play Graendal. Such a blast. Its been great in the last few books seeing her cleverness and resourcefulness, and part of me will always root for the bad guys in the series for her sake. Anyway, I figured with ToM coming out soon it was a good time to start checking back in with the wot community, and with wotmania gone this seems like the place to be. Looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks of the new book.

Talyre

Hey Talyre, nice to meet you. :smile: Welcome to DM. Hopefully you'll have as much fun here as we all do. If you enjoy role play, stop by and check out our Dragon Reborn PSW. We're always glad of new players. Lots of fun social groups who'd love to have you visit as well. Any questions just yell...always someone around to assist.

Archived