DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Verbal abuse

Naeann

I abuse gnomes for free.

You suck!  You're lazy!  Do something with your life!  And take a damned shower!

Wait....is he married?  Cause then he's already taking abuse.....

*ducks*

it isn't abuse if it is warranted. SO  :P

because

a) you DO suck

b)you ARE lazy

c)you really SHOULD DO something with your life

d)and that smell... it is kind of making me gag. so do us all a favour and take a shower.

I'd ask for a painting of mine, but I fear what it would look like.  Besides, Nae's going to know soon enough, lol.

Scary thought, that.  Oh, wait.. I already have Dae and Vemy in my head.. having a piece of your soul can't be all that bad. :-*

How much longer do I need spend 5 minutes figuring out every post you make?  Are you done yet?  This task is rough.

I abuse gnomes for free.

You suck!  You're lazy!  Do something with your life!  And take a damned shower!

Wait....is he married?  Cause then he's already taking abuse.....

*ducks*

it isn't abuse if it is warranted. SO  :P

because

a) you DO suck

b)you ARE lazy

c)you really SHOULD DO something with your life

d)and that smell... it is kind of making me gag. so do us all a favour and take a shower.

Gnomes do not shower, and neither do ewoks (we're related).  We have a natural smell.  Sorta like curdled milk, but worse.

My lst pst wld hv bn mch fnnr wth mr vwls.  *sgh*

What if I post with only vowels?

Once again, I must fault you with your use of preposition. As a general rule of thumb, less is more when it comes to prepositions. For example, here you could simply have said "What if I post only vowels?"

Archived