DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My thread in the pattern...

Zamael

Greetings members of Dragonmount!

It's been a long time since I was a member myself.  I believe the old message board system went down sometime after KoD.  I had an account at that time and never bothered to recreate it, until now.  Thanks to Kevin Dean for manually activating my account as I was unable to receive the activation code via email. 

As you all are, I too am pumped about the upcoming release of TGS.  It's been a long sad time since the last book and the death of RJ.  I am so glad to see the torch being passed to BS.  It is wonderful that Harriet is ensuring that RJ's legacy is completed.

A number of years ago, there was an online trivia contest for the release of book 10 I believe.  I was one of the top 50 responders and got my commemorative snake-wheel symbol metal bookmark.  Maybe I was just lucky as the servers seemed to buckle underneath the weight of all the responses, but I hope that I am good enough with my trivia to be a good conversationalist on these forums. 

I look forward to talking with you all!

Zamael

Thanks for the warm welcomes. 

The upcoming release of TGS will be new material for us all.  Together we should be able to draw some useful conclusions.  I hope Sanderson's use of symbolism and metaphor fits in well with what Jordan has already put into place.  I preordered TGS with a gift card I won from the coke rewards program. 

As for any great knowledge I may have...  13depository.blogspot.com has some wonderful essay's I enjoy reading and http://www.encyclopaedia-wot.org is an awesome reference.  I expect most of the members of Dragonmount are familiar with both.

Archived