DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Eye of the World, rise again

Water Spirit

The seals were in White Tower until Trolloc Wars?  No passage tells so.

The Eye was being made during the Breaking.  Starting on the Tower was 98 AB and finished at 202 AB.

And Trollocs (and the other shadowspawn) I take were not anywhere near the Tower.

It seems more likely that the Seals were placed near the places they were found at.

GH, Chapter 4, Summoned, Just after Siuan had saw the broken seal Moiraine brought:

"It was those seven seals over which the Amyrlin Seat was supposed to be Watcher. The secret hidden from the world, if the world ever thought of it, was that no Amyrlin Seat had known where any of the seals were since the Trolloc Wars."

The one found at the Eye could never have been in the White Tower because no one would be able to place the seal inside after the Eye was made.

The one found in Rhuidean probably could not have been in the White Tower either because that place was unapproachable for non-Aiel before the fog lifted.

The other 5 would be the most that could have been in the White Tower.

Though the more likely threat would have been the Black Ajah than Trollocs.

Edit: To test if the seals were in the White Tower up through the Trolloc Wars, we would need to know if the seals were seen being transported around the time.  Some Aes Sedia probably would have recorded such information if it took place.

its likely the seals were never in the WT but held by aes sedai at secret locations and possibly by some rulers and where ever the AoL aes sedai sent them

rather than a giant sign saying here the keys to the DO prison come get me

trollic wars resulted in  nations falling and death of many aes sedai and general chaos so its easy to lose them in that war if they were not in the WT one of the few places not ravaged

now if dreadlords/black ajah had stolen them i doubt they would of lost them easily

So I think that at least one men with the ability would be mentioned by now, if they could foretell.
Rare Talents, that might only manifest infrequently. Not much by way of evidence, especially given how little time we spend with the Asha'man compared ot the Aes Sedai, comparing the number of character we know from each. Possible, but not much to go on.

Archived