DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LoA/ Reduced Activity

Eqwina

I am in homework hell for the next 24 hours at least and I do not know if I will get any real psoting done. Then I leave on Thursday morning for St,Louis to be in a wedding and I will not be back until Sunday night.

For sure I will get everyone checked OOCly that needs it and I will try to get as many of my posts done as I can. I am pretty sure I will manage one more post on them all before I leave.  ;D

-Crystal

Sadly I didn't get as much time to write as I would have liked. SAD!! :'(

I am printing off my RP's so I can write on the way there ;D So, they will be all ready when I get home.

If you need anything in the next few days contact your ADL Talavin or Matalina!!

I will miss you!! ;D

Don't get too smashed...ahhh forget I said that...Get smashed and have a good time at the wedding.  While your at it have a drink for me.  :)

Just be careful...or I'll kick your @$$.  :P  8)

I have returned...carefully  :-* *grins at Sieve* and with only a minor hangover, but in my defense the wedding was outside and it was only around 50 degrees and I was in a dress and open toe shoes. So the only things keeping me warm were dancing with some Marines and my good friend Jack.

I will start catching up on my stack o'posts today!  ;D