DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shadowspawn and Deathgates

Dmitri

About a cutting from Avendesora: I think, as far as we know Avendesora is simply another chora tree, all be it, the last remaining, and that a chora tree is just another tree, if but a very special species.

Nope. The chora trees were constructs like the Nym, which was Kaznen's point.

However, it does not have a soul. Trollocs do not come apart when they travel, they just die. If RAW's speculation is right, then it is because the soul gets detached from the body as the soul has been manipulated by the True Power. The chora trees do not have souls.  Whether or not the Nym have souls is unknown, but unlikely.

The properties chora trees have could suggest they have "souls" or a spirit essence.  Fades do not seem to have souls as they can't Dream but they still come undone by a gateway.  I think it may have to do with a construct passing through another construct (gateway) that negates whatever power is holding the first construct together.

I would say the "matter/anti-matter" theory is good but I don't think the shadowspawn were constructed using the TP, given the rarity access to it was granted.

Archived