DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Books in large print...

Amayahana

Hey people!

As the topic title suggests, I would be interested in buying WoT books in large print and have no idea where I can get them from or even if they exist, so am humbly asking the wonderful community of dragonmount.com if they know of any place I could procure said books?

I have been on the WoT wiki, ebay, amazon and other sites of could think of to no avail. I also tried waterstones and asked a salesperson in there but they only seemed knowledgable about the latest d list celebrities biography >.<

Oh, I also used the search function on the forum, but I didn't find anything.... My apologies also if this thread is in the wrong section of sub section of the forum!

Thanks in advance for any help you can give : ]

I don't think they do exist.  The font is as small as it is to fit it all into the binding.  If they increased the text size, they'd need to increase the binding size accordingly.

That was my initial thoughts regards this, especially after reading Brandon Sandersons blog and how he was saying that bookshops are fussy about shelf space etc etc.

I heard that the Hardcover versions have slightly bigger text than the paperback books.

Hmm i may have to take a look at the hardbacks then - I need something to stop my girlfriend proclaiming Twilight as the best book ever, and she struggles with normal size print!

Hmm i may have to take a look at the hardbacks then - I need something to stop my girlfriend proclaiming Twilight as the best book ever, and she struggles with normal size print!
If that's the problem, just buy anything that's big and hardback, and proceed to use it to knock sense into her.

I did find a site that sold large print books, but they didn't have it, so the chances are they don't exist.

Archived