DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

PRANKAGE!!!

AddiBeth

So, Addi is currently feeling a little resentful towards the male gender as a whole and I can think of two male trainees in particular she'd love to exact vengeance upon (mind you, she's all for a feminist "rise against the male oppressors" sort of thing and anyone who may resemble a man is a possible target)

any girlies up for some pranking?  any guys up for being pranked? *paints targets on Elyan and Sandre*

I'm totally up for retribution from the guys and punishment from our lovely Mistress of Trainees or his darling assisstant.

You may want to hurry up for Sandre, he won't stay with us much longer, he's gonna be a Tower Guard pretty soon, involving a change of barrack. But I don't think the Yard's too regarding considering timeline... Or you might as well just prank his Tower Guard room but I think the price will be higher regarding Thera (MoT) or Draggar (assistant MoT)

As for ideas, the good old bucket of icy water in the middle of the night might do the trick. Or, since he has mistaken you for a prostitute, you may return him the favor by setting him up in a very embarassing situation, involving blackmail afterward... I wouldn't advise anything involving training under a TG or Warder's watch unless you really want to get a punishment...

*Shrugs* when your room mate gives you chickens, BBQ.... or was that supposed to be with life and lemons?... either way when its all said and done there will be some BBQ lemon chicken.

The prostitute thing may work... Sandre is a little shy about the female gender hence why he bathes in a cold river rather than the warm co-ed bath house. Addison would of course know this since he turns redder than a sunburn when she has to show skin being his room mate. The water thing... not so much. He does bathe in that river...

Ed knows damaging things about Sandre and if we do this RP prior to them making up, it'll be really easy for Ed to prank him! I am totally behind the prostitute thing, too! :D

hmm, Edana needs to meet Addi someplace and the two can whine about the boys...

any ideas where the could meet?  if you need to meet any reqs, we could try to combine it with one of those.

the prostitute thing would probably have to come from Ed, 'cuz Addi's a little gun-shy yet :P Opera, your trainee can be caught in the crossfire of them pranking Elyan (after which there can be an actual meeting between your char and mine seeing as Addi hasn't met your guy yet)

*munches on some BBQ chicken*

anything/anyone I'm missing?

anyone else want in yet?