DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Soldier prepared to die! (Link to ongoing training added)

DhaiMon

Or at least to be helped along the way, so that things can blow up all around when he does so......

Anyway, I hope I can take Arath's silence(thanks that you, Arath, spared your time for the intro by the by *grins*) for confirmation that Simmen is now full part of the Soldier-ranks.

So, for Simmen to be able to do something other than just die straight-away and to increase the threat his going mad might have, he'll need to be taught by some of you, I figure. So, if you are interested in teaching him how to do what's supposed to be his job- sword forms, the mysteries of Saidin, killing... -or just want to see what happens when you put him over the edge, just say so, either here or by other means. You want his lessons or relationships to head in a certain direction, no problem, we can work something out, then.  ;)

Looking forward to developing his as well as ,maybe, your characters.

EDIT: Link to the sword-training-thread is here...if you people would like to post something there, feel free to have a stab at it. Didn't put the "Open to all"-mark in for naught, I hope. :D

EDIT THE SECOND: Saidin Training...

• 1 month later...

Mh....alright, I guess it'll be enough if Simmen knows how to use a short-sword for a butter-knife. *giggles*

Anyway...I take it the "other training"-thread is complete, yes?

If so...anyone willing to try and beat how Saidin works into the boy? Or should I try and do the free RP first, stressing the fact that the Tower has an all-time low in teachers?

Any interest, comment, slander(;P) welcome. ^^

My smith or philosopher both can do your intro to Saidin, or the free RP. Let me know what you want, unless I'm taking one of my sporadic LoAs, I'm usually pretty fast with posting.  :)

Kura...

Thanks for dancing the dance this far. Hope we can continue it. *bows*

Anyway, I'll add the link to the thread up above, in the first post.

Sorry for the *bump*, but...

I realize that the Saidin-training went by quite very fast and all that. So I hope it was no complete knock to the head, seeing how fast it was "over". :P

Just wanted to ask...is it "officially" complete as far as the requirements go?

Be assured as well as far as Simmen's "abilities" go...I guess he'll never really get used to commanding such power, given his past.

He won't become another "Rand". Don't you worry. ;)