DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings from the Two Rivers

Dread Lord McFufu

Yep you read that right the Two Rivers its true, thats where I am. Wait, why doesn't anyone belive me?

Oh wait I guess I should explain that a wee bit more. The Two Rivers as discribed my RJ is based losely on Charleston, South Carolina which is where I call home. For those who are wondering, no there is no Winespring inn here, however we do actually have a Ogier St.; no lie I have been done it looking for a grove but no luck. I have been reading these dang addicting books since like '95 when a friend shoved a tattered copy of the Eye of the World in my hands, telling me to read it with little more then saying, "Here, read this, it's great and the author lives here". My biggest point of annoying irony is that I found out that my mother went to church with RJ for quite some time before he passed on but never told me since it was Jim Rigney she sat near not Robert Jordan, and never found out until his funeral was anounced. I of course responded with a loud " Son of a...! you mean I could have met him?!?"

Anywho thats me in a nutshell so to speak

Archived