DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why, what, etc?

Jaydena

Well I made Rasheta awhile back on another site never got to use her because the position I had made it so I was mostly doing OOC work and never Rping. So she was just waiting for me to play her. Jade was poking me to join the Rp side and I so I tailored Rasheta to fit the site and there you go. Rasheta is a Green through and through. I am also very green so go figure *laughs* I only have the time, sorta, to play one character so Rasheta is it and she's a little taliored on the Mord Sith from the Sword of Truth *laughs* Or well sometimes I play her almost like that. Opps crossover going there. LOL

meh i am bored so lurking around, i ment to make a green when i originaly joined due to just having finished a book in a female warrior series, then i descided to split the one char idea into two, and sudenly the char ended up developing to not be so very green. Top that with a growing respect or fondness of cadsuane over the years...and there is the reason cema was originaly created elsewhere, and eventualy when my first AS was pretty dead ended, was brougth over to DM, though as a black as well by the end of transforming her bio while not a killer at heart she also do what is needed to get done what she feel is needed, and such served the dark before enrolling in the wt cause it served her aim. Z was another char created elsewhere that i never got to explore fully and descided later to bring on over to play with the black ajah, she choose white ic cause it seemed the most logical one to hide in.