DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

OOC discussion for Wilderness survival

Sieve

Eqwina what exactly were the items we were allowed to bring with us in addition to the horse.  Weapon, food, blanket roll, water skins?

It may be helpful to know so others can post in greater detail knowing what items they were allowed to bring.  Plus they could purposely add an item or two that they weren't supposed to have for Mistress Thera to find.  This way you don't have to make something up.  Just a thought.  ;)

Nope I am not telling you :) *smiles* You all can just lay out what you have and we can go from there.

I really did think about adding the list, I even wrote one out and then deleted it. *covers her paper with her hands* Be logical and think about what your character would bring  :-*

Nope I am not telling you :) *smiles* You all can just lay out what you have and we can go from there.

I really did think about adding the list, I even wrote one out and then deleted it. *covers her paper with her hands* Be logical and think about what your character would bring  :-*

Ooh I must have misread, I thought you said in your post that you published a list or at least told us what we could bring.  I'll have to edit my post then.

edit: I just reread it

The list of what they were allowed to bring was very precise and she would not abide cheating.
I take it that line meant that you possessed a list of what we could bring.  I originally read it as you had given us a list.  I'll edit my post later and add what I brought with me.