DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fantasy Baseball Week 14

SBoydW

Alrighty.... here are the depressing results of week 14... please disregard the tear stains..

I might as well go ahead and get it out of the way.  I lost... again.. this seems to be becoming a nasty habit of mine.  I duked it out all week with The Tigers all week, and my crack pitching staff blew the win for me on the last day.  I lost 3-4-3 to the Tigers

The once of joy I had this week was that Empy also lost.  I guess I'm even more happy that he lost worse than I did to a worse team than I did.  Though this still doesn't cheer me entirely, it has given me the gusto to type this recap.  Empy lost 3-6-1 to my bro

Hey! west got another win! go west it's your birthday, not fo' real though! *sigh* that was sad... anyways.. yes west pulled off another victory, I think this is like 2 in the last 3-4 weeks.  West wins 6-4 over seggie

Last but not least.  The pesky FDM keeps hanging around and would seem to be the sleeper team.  anywho.. not feeling like analyzing anything so to the point... FDM wins 6-4 over Corki

Week 15

Me and my nemesis Empy face off.

Seggie faces the bro.

Can west pull out another win over FDM?

Corki faces my closest contender The Tigers.

Archived