DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Jaggs Entrance (attn: Corwin)

----Jagg Walked into the warders yards about midweek and at an hour after midday. He saw the bustling crowds of the people in the city of Tar Valon suddenly disappear when the gates of the yards close. Jagg blinked and he felt like he was walking into another reality. Guards where training in practice areas and people he presumed to be warders were talking amongst them selves. He suddenly felt small and unnoticed. Jagg was probably just another kid walking in to the yards looking for training.

----The yards were definitely crowded so Jagg had to find away to navigate the crowds. Twice he was pushed aside by a group of people. Jagg managed to get through and immediately got out of the road and stood by a tree.

----This place was far different from what he had read in books and heard from travelers. He Had a fear of large crowds and he had run right into one. This was going to be very interesting for Jagg. He was not talkative and kept to him self and his books when available. He also hated being in areas of large groups of people, but he would need to fix that or else he knew he wouldn�t make it here.

----Jagg remembered talking to guard at the city gates. The guard had asked him where he was headed and when Jagg told him the guard sent a runner to some they called the Mistress of Trainees. The runner returned a short while later with a slip of paper. On the paper a short greeting was written and the name of his mentor it was a tower guard by the name of Corwin. Jagg had set off in search of this Corwin. So now he was standing by a tree looking, what good would this do him.

----Jagg Set off again this time on his way to the woods. Jagg hoped he could calm himself down before looking again. With any luck he would run into him in the woods. When Jagg walked through the forest for about ten minuets then came to a halt beside a great oak tree. He sat down at the base of the tree and stared in to the woods. Was it a mistake to come here? Jagg thought. He took out the slip of paper and stared at it wished this Corwin would somehow suddenly appear. A strong gust of wind blew the paper from his hands and sent it fluttering further into the Forrest. What was he going to do now.

Corwin was standing on a tree limb watching this new commer. The boy didn't know what he had gotten himself into. But as the slip of paper flew through the air Corwin recognized the writting when it was stopped against a trunk. Anyone in the Yard would recognize her writting.

Working his way over to the boy, he decided he was going to toy with the boy's mind before kicking him out. Securing his legs, Corwin swung down. As the look of shock came, Corwin asked the question most people didn't understand. "Who are you?"

As a man swung down from a branch Jagg face spilt into a look of surprise.

"Who are you" the man asked Jagg.

Strange, definitely strange. probably a test.

"Sir, I am a new trainee in search of my mentor." Jagg answered, best to say no names right now.

The breeze swept through the woods and the piece of paper floated back through the woods and landed on the ground at Jaggs feet face up. Jagg looked at the man nervously, the description Jagg was given matched this mans face.

Jagg looked back down at the paper at his feet he picked it back up and reread it. all it said was Jagg Dierous is assigned as a mentee to Corwin Narshoba.

" His name is Corwin do you know ere I can find him?" Jagg asked.

With a grin Corwin swung back up and went back down with his arm holding him on the branch still. Dangling there Corwin osed his question again. "I do know, but you must first find who you are. YOU are a new trainee searching for your mentor only until you find him, or he find you. Whichever happens first is only a matter of time and coincidence. I am only a man swinging from a tree until I let go or fall. After that I am who I really am. Now, who are you?"

The question was asked agein. Who are you. It was frusterating this riddle was.

"I am Jagg a trainee." Jagg reponded.

Setting his mind to work agein Jagg kept thinking about question. Its was confusing and got him slihtly frusterated.

Corwin dropped down from the tree and suddenly took a grave tone. "You have one more try...after that you must leave these woods until you find the answer." He normally didn't take this approach with a student, but it was something the boy needed to know if he wanted this life style. He must truely know himeslf.

THis was definently odd, this was stumping Jagg in the most frusterating way. Hmm, he knew he was just part of the wheel. What in the world was this qestion about. Who was he, it made no sense in Jaggs head.

He would not give up though, he needed to figure this out. With a small sigh Jagg set his mind to work agein.

"Who am I." Jagg thought out load, he didn't even notice he was speaking he was to caught up in thought.

"or is it what am I." He thought aloud again. "If its what am then I am just part of the pattern, a mere thread. If its who am I then I am again just a person."

Jagg was to wound up in thought to notice he was speaking, he liked puzzles and riddles, but this was driving hm mad and he was determind to find its answer. A few hours had past and jagg was thinking the question over and over in his mind. This would drive him mad.

Then it came to him. He was him self. Jagg had thought to hard to notice what he was. Jagg was grinning the first time he had done that since well along time ago.

"Am I my self?" Jagg asked.

OOC: Ithink i have it

Jagg awaited this mans reply with some nervousness. It was definently strange to be confronted by a strange man who gave no name. Jagg stood he was shorter than the man so he still had to look up to see his face. Then it clicked in his mind, this man was his mentor.

"You must be Corwin." Jagg said to the man.

OOC: i fixed the post above, lets hope I get it right.

Corwin stood there thinking about the man's reply. When the boy asked if he was Corwin he again stood there. Most people didn't like silence. After a little bit he decided the boy understood himself enough for training. "You will go practice your sword forms tomorrow all day, until then do as you wish. If you have a problem with this, go find another mentor." With that Corwin swung back up the tree and went home. Turning back he said, "Oh, and don't come back here. I will come find you."

OOC: Ok this is the set up for the RP you need to do. Find the AS you want, I don't care who and yall can figure out any conflict with it you want...I think it's rather open for any task from her.

Jagg nodded to his mentor. He didn't mind silnce since he never talked, but that was that. Standing up Jagg gave a small bow and left. His mentor was strange, but Jagg had all ready developed a likeing to him.

Jagg did as he was told. he didn't like getting in trouble and that was his weakness. He set to work with his sword forms.

OOC: ok I'll find the AS and tell you.