DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where is Robin Hood????

Guest Stefania Sedai

Guest Stefania Sedai

Hey all you Brits out there! I loved Robin Hood on the BBC last year, but I haven't seen any new episodes. Did they dump it? I would hate for it to not come back cause I found it very entertaining and Jonas Armstrong was very nice eye candy! I would appreciate any info you could share!

Robin Returns For Second Series

A second series of hit Saturday night drama Robin Hood has been commissioned by the BBC.

The current series has so far averaged an audience of 6.6 million on BBC One in the competitive early evening slot.

Jonas Armstrong and Lucy Griffiths will return as Robin and Marian, along with Keith Allen and Richard Armitage as the Sheriff and Sir Guy.

Filming is due to start in Budapest in the spring and the series will be screened later next year.

BBC Fiction controller Jane Tranter said: "The cast have engaged and delighted a whole new generation with this fresh and modern retelling of Robin Hood.

"Keith Allen's captivating portrayal of the menacing Sheriff coupled with the great performances from our young cast headed up by Jonas Armstrong equals compelling drama."

The new 13-part series will once again be written by Dominic Minghella.

Link to story: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6177704.stm

Guest Stefania Sedai

Thanks for the info. Hmmm, is it common practice for the shows to air later in the US? Cause all I have is BBCAmerica.

Archived