DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I am even more ashamed... I can't believe this is on my ipod

Emperor

Guest Emperor

OOo keeping with my previous post, what music are you ashamed of on your ipod/cd collection.

I have a Brittany Spears song... I KNOW! Toxic.... I got it from the ex! And now my friends laugh.... but I haven't deleted it.

Guest Majsju

Ashamed of? Well, there's a bunch of 80s crap that I keep for nostagic reasons. Like Glenn Medeiros, Martika, White Lion etc...

But I never listen to it. Of course not. Pssht! Shut up!

Guest Majsju

Oddly enough, I think I grow more fond of the 80s for every year that pass. Getting a tad nostalgic in my old days...

Guest Karana Majin

I *heart* the 80s big time. I was at the dentist getting my teeth cleaned and had my mp3 player on.... later the technician was like, was that "Beat It"? I heard. I had to admit, shamefully, that it was.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest IluvatarND

Songs I am ashamed of? Not too many, as it were. I'm generally a fan of most genres of music, so most music falls under my perview. I don't listen to most of it often, but it's there if I want it. I suppose the group of CDs I listen to the least would be a large group of themes to TV shows. Some are great, but there are some really strange ones in there as well (see: some of the 70's shows) that make me jump up from the couch and make sure to hit the "next" button!

Luvi

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Yveva

Someone once implied I should be ashamed to have Safety Dance. But I am not. so nyah.

I also have one and only one Britney Spears song on my computer (or anywhere) and it is also Toxic. And I also have not deleted it. But it was from my other self?

Guest Yveva

ummmm no? :roll:

I'm mostly almost assimilated anyway. I've even forgotten to say "zed" on a number of occasions.

1. Zed is perhaps the most confusing idea ever conceived. It took me almost two years of working with international people to figure out that they weren't slipping into Latin or something along those lines.

2. Emp - certainly not this ex. While I will readily admit to enjoying Toxic (Love that irresistable dance beat!), I don't have it on my iPod, so I'm not sure how you got it on yours :P

Guest Yveva

not latin, just french :) And though it doesn't rhyme when you sing the ABC song it does sound more emphatic. "Zee" is wussy.

LOL. Bah, "Zee" sounds much cooler. :P

I think the majority of the frustration came because when they were using "Zed" it was as part of a name of a technical program within a software system I was still learning, and so I figured this was just one more thing I needed to learn, and didn't realize they were trying to say "Z." And, most of the time, it was the Germans using it in my case.

Come on, you've gotta love the 80's! I remember that decade not for all the junk they show on VH1, but for The Queen Is Dead, The Stone Roses, Live Aid, that kind of thing. So much good music came out of the 80's. Unfortunately, Michael Jackson came out as well, so that's one downside.

Archived