DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[MOVIE] 4 Fast 4 Furious...ummm... 4 Serious?

Emperor

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker, stars of the original 2001 “Fast and the Furious,” are negotiating to star in the fourth installment of the franchise, according to Wednesday morning’s Hollywood Reporter.

Recall that Walker was the star of part two; Diesel cameoed at the end of part three.

Director Justin Lin and writer Chris Morgan, who teamed on part three, namely "Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift," will be back for part four.

No word on whether or not the hillbilly kid from "Sling Blade" will play any part.

I actually liked the first one, though that was in large part because I thought Vin Diesel was totally hot, and that one scene where he's making out with Michelle Rodriguez and lifts her up in the leather pants...

... Anyway. I don't think this is a good idea. They should have left well enough alone. Two was barely acceptably entertaining for a free tv viewing, and three looked TERRIBLE (though I didn't see it, so I may be wrong). Perhaps this will be better with both of them back together, but I doubt it. It's probably got another mediocre-to-awful script written quickly at request of the studio because they want to try to wring more money out of a familiar title. Blah.

Guest Far Dareis Mai

*dies*

This is just a ploy to make as much money as possible. Now I'm all for making as much money as possible, but it would be nice if people would at least try to create a good script. For some crazy reason...I do not think this will be the case here. I hope I'm proven wrong!  :D

I liked the 3rd movie a lot more than the second but I agree that they should stop making these.  Though if they do it, I wouldn't mind seeing Diesel back.  He made that first movie.  Also, leave Paul Walker out of it.  He sucks as an "actor" (if you can call him that) and is a large reason the second movie was so bad.  If anything bring in the new kid from Tokyo drift.  Just leave out the drifting Mustang.  I know these are american movies and so people wanna see american cars kick butt, but a Mustangs and drifting just go don't work together.

Archived