DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

To My Bemusement...

Raeyn

I've already been giving group access here.  Whee!

I do have a base bio that I need to tweak up to standards, but yeah... I will gladly take assistance from anyone when it comes to getting the crap together for a 2nd new Sister character ('cause I hate things that smack of training, like Oaths :/).

Whee <3

Eh, they know I'm here... I think both are semi-busy with real life right now, so I abide with patience. :)

Well, sort of patience.  A reduced version of it.

::frets and twitches::

>_>

<3

Heh, all of it, probably.  The main things I need to do is buckle down and taint myself with boring stupid Oaths (unless I can get away with a bare-bones cut and paste job; I am firm in that this is a waste of my fucking time), as well as update the bio.  I already have an idea in mind for the character development RP... if I can talk Taya into it ;) 

I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around the rest of the requirements - stupid inability to lie and claim that it was an NSW/NPC that I'd written and used prior -__-

Oh right... you're the one with the almost-identical name to my White Sister (being Lillith... and not changing that, as I a) picked that name out some 4 years ago, and b) that is my main online name outside of the WoT world :D).  And I already have the basic idea of what she's to be like - cold, introverted, and limited on social skills/niceties...  though this is subject to slight change based on what I do with the rest of the bio, since I still need to fill in the bits to reflect her time in training.  If you want, I'll shoot you a pm of what I have of the bio as this point - it's basically up until she was recruited for the Tower, and sharing it might help me get off of my ass and fill in the gaps.

I've decided that I'm going to hold off on writing the rest of it out until I can get an OP score rolled.  I've already shot Jaydena a PM about it :)  But I thought about it, and how her score comes out is going to effect the end product of the bio; she's sort of a fragile individual thusfar, so I've got to take into mental consideration any possible knocks she could've taken in training when I finish writing it all out.

Guest Arie Ronshor

I can't.. Jade passes them out and keeps a hard copy on her computer. I don't know which numbers are handed out next. She actually has to wait for Jade's return. :P

• 2 years later...