DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Cancellation of Wheel Of Time need your support.

I am calling all The Wheel of Time fans whether you are just fans of the books or fans of the TV show when season 3 comes out next year we really have to watch the tv show and keep the viewing figures up or we will not get a 4th season, I KNOW fans of the books don’t really like the Tv show but if its cancelled you won’t get a better version of this story further down the line other companies won’t do it.  It’s the only Wheel of Time you are going to get so make the most of it and support the programme or you won’t have any season 4, they will cancel it.

I know we do need longer episodes and more of them instead of 8 we could do with 12 and the wait 2 years in between doesn’t help the show because the fans forget about it.

So when season 3 comes out please watch it and support the programme we need to keep the viewing figures up.

we can bombard Twitter with pleas for longer and more episodes and less time apart would be beneficial.

Edited by denise_42

• denise_42 changed the title to The Cancellation of Wheel Of Time need your support.