DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sanchean Entertainment Question

Mystica

Maybe I'm re-asking a question that's been asked before, so forgive me up front if that's the case. I really don't have the time to read all the threads :oops:

I roamed through the movie/tv threads a bit and for the most part it seems focussed on american tv series. Is there a delegation from Europe in this org too?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is how much of a participation us Europeans could do here, given the difference in programming and even movies in the theater that are coming out.

Corki keeps boasting about this org, so the brat had me curious now... *rolls eyes at her MG*

Guest Haxorsist

I'm European! We mostly discuss american tv-series, because they're broadcasted almost all over the world, but there are discussions about some British TV-shows. I think Europeans can contribute much here. Of course, there are some limitations. I bet if I started a discussion about some Norwegian shows, it wouldn't get much interest, but that doesn't mean you can't try. :D

If there is something particular you want to discuss, just start a thread.

Myst, yes, a lot of the programmes here are American, but that is because a large majority of the members here are American.

However, the way around that would be to start discussions on the programmes you like to watch. I know there are a few British ones, for example, I started a thread about the 3rd series of Doctor Who, which the Americans haven't got. So probably the best thing is to dive in with an European TV programme...or start a thread to see what Europeans watch.

Guest Emperor

We actually have a strong European contingent here that talk about those crazy BBC shows. Niamh Sedia, Corki, Tayla, ummmm... there are a few more. Nimah is probably the most vocal on programming over there. I would really like to see more talk about it to be honest because DM has a strong european base. Feel free to start any subject you like and see what kind of response you get.

great, sounds good :) and will do.

I can only get BBC 1 and 2 here, though, as they started with the frigging digital tv crap and now we gotta' pay extra to see the other channels that we 'used' to see through cable.

Mind, I don't get to watch tv much anymore with DM taking up so much of my free time, but still movies' always been a major love of mine.

Archived