DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount Email Shutting Off

Jason Denzel

• Administrator

Hi everyone, 

For 15+ years, Dragonmount has offered free "DMail" where you could get YourName@dragonmount.com for free. This was a service provided by Google Workspace.  Back when we signed up, this was a free service.  Google extended that service to us for free for all these years. But now, alas, the Wheel turns, and Google notified me a while back that it would discontinue their free offering. We had the option to keep it going, but the cost was beyond what our humble website budget could realistically afford. Additionally, it would be overly cumbersome to set up billing for each user that was currently using the service if we chose to continue. 

Dates:

All users that have actively logged into their Dragonmount email in the past 1 year were notified back in January that their email would be shut down. 

All email accounts that have not logged in for the past year or more have already been disabled. If you need something from your currently account, you have until April Friday, April 22, 2022, to let me know. Contact me by email, Jason@drgonmount.com.

If you have a recently-active Dragonmount email address (from the past 1 year) and if you would like to transfer your email archives, you will need to follow these migration instructions

The hard deadline for all Dragonmount email addresses being shut off is Monday, April 25, 2022

Please contact me by email if you have on-going concerns or questions. 

Jason

• 2 weeks later...