DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Has anyone else been playing Wordle

spectralballadeer

I've become hooked on playing it every day and look forward to the new puzzle each day. If I'm lucky I can get the word in three guesses but usually it's 5 or 6. If you play it what are the strategies you use to help figure out the word? I usually try to knock out as many vowels as I can in the first guess and go from there. Some times I'll guess a word even if it puts what I have out of order just to use up more consonants and any remaining vowels. It's hardest when there is a word that had two letters used twice since it doesn't tell you so you just have to guess. I really enjoy words games and this one is no exception

1 hour ago, VooDooNut said:

I had no idea this was a thing! Playing it right now after a quick internet search. I'm taking the same vowel strategy as you.

Here's a link for the uninitiated:

https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/

Update: got the word in 4 tries!

I had no idea what it was either but I kept seeing it everything and finally took a look and that was it for me. It's so much fun and I love the challenge of it