DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Don'cha wish...

Cadsuane

Guest Cadsuane

... you knew whether or not Robin Antin was really a man?? She's creepy.

BUT, I am enjoying The Search for the Next Doll (UPN, Tuesdays at 9pm), despite the constant curiousity about Robin's strangely masculine jawline and neck. The girls are generally pretty talented, and there isn't the really disgusting sniping between contestants that I've seen on other reality shows.

Anyone else watching this? Comments??

I watched the first episode and felt just horrible for the girls who all got sick! Ugh! Thankfully, in all my years of dancing I've NEVER had that happen to me (would knock on wood, but my dancing days are behind me).

I didn't watch it last night because I had a girls night out thing happening and my VCR is retarded, but I'll try to remember to watch next week. I liked the punky red head. She's saucey. And apparently responsible.

Ok, so check my last statement. Maybe Cecily is a bit hmmm, how to say nicely....

Girl's a little too much. She turned all drill seargant. And then she's all like "I need my sleep and my practice time."

I'm still pullin' for her though. She's the only one I can even remotely identify with.

Archived