DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heroes Discussion Redux

Paityr

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless I'm mistaken, Sylar did cut the wrong cheerleader, enough to kill her, but he didn't actually remove the brain.

The one in the painting, again, if memory serves me correctly, had the brain completely removed, as well as having other differences in the details.

Click on the link I provided if you want to see all of Isaac's paintings.

I also forgot another one of his that hasn't come true yet. Nathan as President standing in the Oval Office. That means he didn't die when Peter went kaboom. Although, to be honest, I would be much more impressed with the show if they did actually kill off such a major character in such a cool way.

Guest Emperor

Does it have to be Nathan? In the future show it was Sylar that was in the oval office pretending to be Nathan... so it did come true.

But in the future Sylar had Nathan's power which meant he killed Nathan himself.

I think that what has happened is the future Hiro changed the future from the course of events that was supposed to happen. As those events changed, Isaac's paintings started changing too, so his last art was Hiro killing Sylar.

Guest Cadsuane

I agree. I think that the pieces that people saw and WANTED to make come true did, and the ones that were bad people tried to avoid, and generally succeeded. Also, the earlier paintings people didn't realize were actually the future, and fewer people saw them at all. Later in the show more people had the foreknowledge, and so were better able to change the course of events to avoid the paintings.

Guest Emperor

Dania Ramirez (Callisto in "X-Men: The Last Stand") has been added as a regular on the NBC's hit series "Heroes." Ramirez will play Maya, a new hero whose powers are being kept secret for now.

She's the sole new regular hero joining the cast next year, though new recurring roles will include a young African-American mother, an Irish mobster and a hunky boyfriend for Claire.

Dania Ramirez (Callisto in "X-Men: The Last Stand") has been added as a regular on the NBC's hit series "Heroes." Ramirez will play Maya' date=' a new hero whose powers are being kept secret for now.

She's the sole new regular hero joining the cast next year, though new recurring roles will include a young African-American mother, an Irish mobster and a hunky boyfriend for Claire.[/i']

What was her power in that movie? who was she again? I dont remember a Callisto >.>

Guest Emperor

A mutant, Callisto possesses enhanced senses, and possibly moderate degrees of enhanced strength and agility.

150px-Callisto.JPG

Paityr I am not sure when the season starts up...

Guest Cadsuane

So it's not really a whole new cycle?? If there aren't any other entirely new characters, then they must be using the same as last season. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Guest Barmacral

Just found this laying around...

Hey everyone!!! If you haven't seen this yet, it's way cool. Go to www.primatechpaper.com. Go to the 'About Us' link, and then click on the PrimaTech paper logo. name: bennet password: claire.

The passwords to get into the files are on www.samantha48616e61.com (that's wireless girl's website!). username is always bennet.

Guest Emperor

No, the old cast is returning. I think this is less exciting than bringing in a whole new cast and using the old cast every once in awhile. Or really just keeping some of the main ones we really like.... such as Peter and Hiro.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Emperor

Just little tidbits on casting news.

The LA Daily News reports that shooting starts next week on the second season of "Heroes" and that the show is casting for several possible recurring characters.

The include: a pretty and kind elementary school teacher; a hippie-ish high school chemistry teacher; a Kinko's store manager; a small-time Irish mobster; and a California high school girl who isn't especially athletic.

Guest Barmacral
California high school girl who isn't especially athletic.[/i]

Wait... so one highschool girl isn't enough?

Guest Emperor

More: Heh, very cool power... Iceman anyone?

Nick D'Agosto has landed a major recurring role on NBC's "Heroes" for next season, says The Hollywood Reporter.

He will play Claire's (Hayden Panettiere) boyfriend, West, who is said to have "a very cool superpower."

D'Agosto is the second new addition to the cast of "Heroes" for next season, joining recently appointed new regular Dania Ramirez.

Guest Barmacral

Sylar has already killed a person with ice powers, I doubt they'll bring in a new one with the same ability... aside from Peter and Sylar, nobody has shown themselves to have the same power as anyone else just yet.

Guest Barmacral

I know... thats not what I was getting at. I was referring to them having the same abilities, such as Ted's nuke capabilities.

Well as the series progresses they'll eventually have to start duplicating powers or at least introduce people with similar abilities. It might be cool seeing two people with similar powers going at each other (when it doesn't involve Peter that is)

On a completely side note I've been wondering about the Haitian's power. From what we have seen he can erase memories and cancel other's power but I've been having trouble seeing a connection between the two abilities. The only things I can think of is that he is like an eraser. Erasing the power from people as well as memories from others. Either that or he is selectively making people forget that they can use powers (though the later wouldn't really work in cases where peoples powers are automatically on, Claire's healing for example)

Archived