DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The March Exchange!

U4ea

Alrighty, then, here's the official sign up for the Kin March Exchange. Our focus this month is crafts, given that March is National Craft Month here in the US.

It's pretty simple, you post in here saying you're interested and either post in the address thread with your address or PM me with it, if you wanna keep it a little more private. I will match you with someone else who's interested in playing along after the signups are closed. You make something, ANYTHING (HAVE FUN!!!) and mail it to them! Then, squee and brag like crazy when your happy mail arrives in the mail!

That's it! :D

The particulars:

*There's no monetary limit (though try to stay reasonable).

*Try to get your exchange gift in the mail within 2-3 weeks. If you're going to be later (and that's fine, too!), please PM someone and let them know. If you want to stay secret, PM me and I'll pass it on, or PM your exchangee directly! Either way, we understand stuff comes up, BELIEVE ME!

*HAVE FUN! I will not bend on this point. The purpose is to enjoy this and darnit, we're going to! :D

That's pretty much it!

So, post away if you're interested! The more the merrier!

Alrighty, everyone... let's get our names on this list!!!! Otherwise, Lyliann and I will have ALL the fun and you'll just be wishing you were playing along!!

Signups close on Sunday evening!

I was really hoping to get someone else to play along, but it looks like it's just you and me this round, Lyliann! :D See you in your mailbox! :D

Alright then. :D See you there.... and now that I have a car again I can mail things easier. Yipee! Must finish crafting quickly. ;) I'll let you know when posted so it doesn't get lost...or at least we know if the problem is them or me. ;) This is going to be FUN.

Archived